Why Hearing Aids?
Through constant innovation and strong relationships with Audiology professionals, we strive to deliver the highest quality products at the lowest cost available in the market. Made in the USA, our products continue to change lives. While there are different types of hearing loss, presbycusis (loss of hearing that occurs gradually as one ages) is the most common for those 55 and older.
Exposure to loud noises also contributes to many with hearing damage. Genetics, birth defects, infections of the head or ear, and reactions to drugs are all triggers for hearing loss. While you cannot reverse most types of hearing loss, there are options to improve your hearing.
We Offer top of the line Products to get your hearing to where it should be, and a Hearing Rewards community to help you along the way!
Hearing aids can provide valuable benefits to improve your quality of life in a number of important ways. Here are several:
- Better participate with family, friends, and co-workers again.
- Loss of hearing can lead to depression and a feeling of isolation. With hearing aids, you can connect with the world and regain your quality of life.
- Wearing a hearing aid can be a courtesy to others, reducing frustration and eliminating the need for them to raise their voices or repeat things to you.
- Hearing aids can improve the brain’s ability to process speech when there is competing background noise, like in a restaurant or crowd. Hearing aid technology continues to improve and hearing better in noise is a primary focus of the current hearing aid technology.
- Hearing loss contributes to reductions in cognitive and communication abilities. Hearing aids can help improve your abilities, keeping you on top of your game.
- Hearing enables you to sense alarms, sirens, traffic, telephones, doorbells and other important sounds at home, work and in any environment.
- Studies clearly demonstrate that untreated loss of hearing can impact your success on the job, with even a mild hearing loss reducing earning potential. Using hearing aids can help you communicate successfully on the job so you maintain your productivity, professional standing, and income.